Find out what's new in the latest version of boba.
- Improved alignment of switch handles.
- Fixed bug with switch handles that caused their position to be incorrectly offset in Safari.
- Added new switch form element.
- Added new variable, keyboard input, and sample output semantic elements under the code section.
- Added system default monospace fonts for all code-related tags (code, var, kbd, and samp) before falling back on the generic monospace.
- Updated dependencies to support Babel 7.
- Updated dependencies to support Node 10.
- Fixed typo in documentation for adding custom fonts.
- Renamed counter description class name from desc -> description.
- Added new description list component.
- Added new bullet styles to list component.
- Added new hover classes for depth-based shadow utilities.
- Added new soft shadow utilities with hover support.
- Added new normal and italic typography helper classes.
- Added styling to the semantic HTML section tag to match the existing section class.
- Added missing documentation for the container and section classes.
- Added websites to the showcase section on the main landing page.
- Added scripts to automatically generate showcase website previews.
- Updated base CSS normalization to set the default box-sizing to border-box.
- Updated breakpoints page to be more clear.
- Fixed spacing issue for images contained within cards.
- Fixed documentation error for blockquote color classes.
- Removed bottom margin on subheaders when they are the last-child.
- Reworked padding between sidebar sticky-region and scroll-region.
- Renamed boba-core -> boba-lite.
- Renamed boba-lite -> boba.
- Renamed boba -> boba-extended.
- Added version overview to the homepage.
- Added new shadow helpers classes to the utilities section.
- Replaced box-shadow on cards with borders to improve design cohesiveness.
- Deprecated blockquote author attribute in favour of footer and cite tags.
- Updated blockquote documentation to include alignment class helpers.
- Updated typography subheader classes to retain a line-height of 1 for better word-wrapping.
- Updated feature comparison chart.
- Updated background, border, and text utility pages to reflect version name changes.
- Updated the color of color-black.
- Reworked background tints to be more subtle.
- Set the default color of all text to color-black.
- Added new collapsible component that deprecates the old accordion and menu components.
- Added new checkbox component for forms.
- Added new radio component for forms.
- Added support for color and date input types.
- Added hover animations to buttons and styled collapsible headers for a more salient visual cue.
- Added missing documentation for width and height utilities.
- Added new accessibility mixins for more efficient code reuse.
- Added margin-bottom to paragraph tags (excluding the last-child).
- Renamed neutral colors into tint colors.
- Improved accessibility of navbar and collapsible components.
- Improved collapsible component to better support any type of contained content.
- Improved scss structure of tab component for better maintainability.
- Fixed bug with tab classes that caused them to have unintentional padding and gaps.
- Fixed bug with colored tabs that prevented them from having rounded corners when active.
- Fixed bug with full-width tables that prevented them from growing to be full-width.
- Simplified spacing for most elements and components by converting to only using margin-bottom where possible.
- Updated navbar documentation to include example of both left-aligned and right-aligned menu items in the same navbar.
- Updated breadcrumb, button, navbar, and pagination documentation pages as well as the quick start template to prevent the page from jumping to the top when interacting with examples.
- Adjusted breadcrumb styling to have more consistent spacing and behavior and removed unused styling properties.
- Adjusted card padding when using the borderless footer class to maintain equal spacing between card sections.
- Adjusted border classes to be more consistent with framework-wide sizing.
- Adjusted padding and color of inline code class for better readability.
- Switched default line-height from 1 to 1.5.
- Switched to default dark background color behind light-colored examples on background, border, and text utility pages.
- Added new neutral background colors based on boba's original palette.
- Improved nesting support for accordion submenus.
- Adjusted accordion padding to be more consistent.
- Added a new blockquote element.
- Applied boba's standard border-radius to the inline code class.
- Rewrote menu component to be collapsible on click.
- Improved support for nested menus.
- Removed custom fonts from all versions of boba to improve page load times by eliminating external dependencies.
- Updated boba's default font-family to use system UI fonts for maximum performance.
- Added section to customize page detailing how to import custom fonts.
- Improved text-wrapping and spacing for list elements.
- Added correct border-radius when using card-image without card-header.
- Changed widescreen starting width to 1280px.
- Improved navbar component alignment.
- Fixed error handling for sass, nunjucks, and scripts tasks.
- Optimized nunjucks task to only reload the browser once all pages have finished compiling.
- Updated package.json dependencies and removed unused dependencies.
- Added :focus pseudo-class selectors to animation utilities.
- Refined accordion styling and updated documentation.
- Improved Sass logic to reduce unnecessary class generation.
- Removed unused color constants.
- Cleaned up various documentation pages.
- Reworked messages and notifications to use RGB backgrounds instead of RGBA for increased consistency.
- Added RGBA to RGB Sass function.
- First public release!
- Published on npm!
- Component list finalized.
- Gulp build process created.
- Documentation started.
- boba is born!